Magda started attending Pilates trainings in France- her former place of living where she became familiar with Classical Pilates Method. All she was initially looking for was a relief from back pains she suffered after hours spent in front of a screen as she was working as a computer designer. However the amazing effect of Pilates -enhancing fitness, growing awareness of the body and positively affecting all aspects of life made her fall in love with the Method and dedicate part of her life to it. After coming back to Poland she started a series of instructor trainings including Pilates on mats, with equipment and in personal training.
In Pilates and all other forms of physical activities she is looking for harmonious combination of body, soul and mind.
- Pilates Mat I Training Course at Karolina Libelt Studio
- Internship at Morning Movement Pilates Studio in Wroclaw, Poland
- Mat I, Mat II, Mat III Certificates at Fizjopilates Studio
- Workouts on Pilates equipment at Fizjopilates Studio (in progress)
- OM Personal Trainer Diploma of Open Mind Fitness School
- Workouts with small equipment
- Organizing Pilates Retreats
- Relaxations, breathing exercises